Electoral Victory

EFE spilled tears of emotion by ensuring that he was proud of the work done and the future that awaits young people who have collaborated. I’m proud of you, proud of you, Obama says in the video, with the breathy voice and before being interrupted by applause. The U.S. President, Barack Obama, was moved during a brief speech in which congratulated, the day after the election victory, the staff of the headquarters of their campaign in Chicago for work done during the war, as shown in a video posted Thursday on the internet. In the speech, uploaded to the network by the campaign of the President, the President spilled tears of emotion by ensuring that he was proud of the work done from minute 3: 30 and the future that awaits young people who have collaborated on every day to his victory for re-election.

I’m proud of you, proud of you, Obama says in the video, engraving on Wednesday, with the voice choppy and before being interrupted by applause from his campaign staff. Even before the results of last night, I had the feeling that the work that I’ve done introducing me to the Presidency has completed a cycle, because the work that you have done gives meaning and importance to my work, ensures the President pulling and accompanied closely by David Axelrod and Jim Messina of President campaign strategists.What you have done will go into the annals of history, people will read about it, but the most important thing you must know is that your single journey has just begun, Obama continues with its inspiring message for people who have worked for his re-election from the offices of Chicago, many of them volunteers. Obama said that team spirit has been their source of hope, strength and inspiration. In four years, when people I wondered about how has been able to deal with frustration, with Washington, simply feed in you, in what you going to do, indicates. See more: A video shows an excited Obama to congratulate his team after the electoral victory

Montxo Armendariz

The two filmmakers have stated that they do not understand the criterion that has pushed the Film Academy to take such a decision. The issue has also generated controversy in the Internet forums. The Academy has banned children under 16 can win a Goya. The decision by the Film Academy of forbid that children under 16 years of age may opt for an award Goya has provoked the first reactions in the film world and the network. David Trueba movie director, in a few declaracione that collects, has accused the Academy of SIN’s tendency to paternalism with this measure.

Firstly, at Trueba would have liked that there had been more discussion about the issue, since it has no clear motives for this change in the Goya. And he has accused the Academy that, as it could not prevent another way that minors were voted, has opted to ban. Since we can’t change what people vote, we are going to organize the vote in a way that could not vote to children, he has played. Trueba him seems seems if someone working in one film, take the age that has, would be just as well or just as bad that wins a prize. However, he thinks that we should analyze what has happened to the children who won the Goya. Montxo Armendariz also spoke in the same terms.

Do during a digital encounter that has kept ElEconomista.es, director has insisted that it does not understand the criterion to exclude children: would solve doing that they only come to be part of the Academy from the 16?, wrote. Armendariz, say that it is made to not promoted competitiveness seems you hypocritical considering that society already is responsible for promoting this competitiveness by itself. The rest of filmmakers remain, for now, silence. The Academy has justified the ban arguing that children who won a Goya became active members of the Academy, which implies legal circumstances not payable to a minor and that it may cause to children under 16 years a series of external factors that determine your professional and personal development. Controversy in the decision of the Academy network has also been questioned in several Internet forums. In a survey published in the votes received during the Tuesday and Wednesday morning indicated that 82% of the participants considered as unfair. Isn’t it better to make a rule that says that if a child wins a Goya, inaccessible to be an active member of the Academy until he reaches the age of majority?, believed the wearer the cat with boots, thus rebutting one of the approaches of the Academy. For his part, yomismoconmigo was surprised that children are of age to work, but not for that recognize you the merits if they do well. Similar views abound on social networks like Twitter, where the label #goyaunder16 (Goya below 16, in English) has become trending topic, i.e. in one of the most cited issues of the day. Source of the news: David Trueba and Montxo Armendariz, against which children are not eligible for a Goya

Spain Stays

Mireia Belmonte and Wildeboer not pass of the fourth place in its tests. Belmonte was very close to the bronze in 400 m individual medley. Lochte is crowned as the King of the world of swimming. The Spanish swimmer Mireia Belmonte has been at the gates of hanging a medal in the 400 m individual medley of the Shaghai world final, last trick in the competition of the Spanish delegation, bouncing from the Chinese city without achieving any medal. Belmonte, who had ruled out the test’s 800 free to better prepare for the 400 m individual medley, achieved a good mark (4: 34.

94), but could not hang a medal that fought until the end with Australian Stephanie Rice, Olympic champion who ended up beating him by 71 cents. In this way, the Spanish swimming, which consisted of ten representatives in swimming tests, farewell Shanghai without achieving any medal and with a total of five finalists. Belmonte was one of the best tricks, but, like Aschwin Wildeboer in the 50 back final, had to settle with fourth place. In this penultimate test of the world, gold was the main favorite, Elizabeth Beisel (4: 31. 78). The American swimmer exhibited to win comfortably. Source of the news: Spain stays at the gates of the medals in Shanghai.

Carbon Monoxide Leak

The causes of the leak are unknown. A 14-year-old girl had to be moved to the Hospital are Llatzer, although already recovered. Two weeks ago died a woman from respiratory failure. The evicted guests are being relocated to other hotels. About 500 people have had to be evicted and a 14 year old girl has had to be moved to the Hospital are Llatzer due to a leak of carbon monoxide that has taken place at the Hotel Tropical Park, located in the Arenal de Llucmajor (Mallorca). The Local police has added that the young man is now recovered and several patrols are currently at the hotel to control that no one enters the same and to accompany the guests to collect their belongings. Specifically, the hotel in which there has been leakage, for reasons that are still unknown, is located in number 6 of the street Moseen Antoni Alcover.

As confirmed by Local police, two weeks ago died a woman as a result of a respiratory failure, which subsequently is He confirmed that it was a monoxide poisoning. With similar symptoms was admitted this Saturday at dawn a minor of 14 years. Industry technicians are doing measurements in the hotel, room by room, to detect the focus of the leak, while evicted guests have had to be relocated in other hotel establishments. Source of the news: vandalise to 500 people in a hotel on Majorca by a carbon monoxide leak