Montxo Armendariz

The two filmmakers have stated that they do not understand the criterion that has pushed the Film Academy to take such a decision. The issue has also generated controversy in the Internet forums. The Academy has banned children under 16 can win a Goya. The decision by the Film Academy of forbid that children under 16 years of age may opt for an award Goya has provoked the first reactions in the film world and the network. David Trueba movie director, in a few declaracione that collects, has accused the Academy of SIN’s tendency to paternalism with this measure.

Firstly, at Trueba would have liked that there had been more discussion about the issue, since it has no clear motives for this change in the Goya. And he has accused the Academy that, as it could not prevent another way that minors were voted, has opted to ban. Since we can’t change what people vote, we are going to organize the vote in a way that could not vote to children, he has played. Trueba him seems seems if someone working in one film, take the age that has, would be just as well or just as bad that wins a prize. However, he thinks that we should analyze what has happened to the children who won the Goya. Montxo Armendariz also spoke in the same terms.

Do during a digital encounter that has kept ElEconomista.es, director has insisted that it does not understand the criterion to exclude children: would solve doing that they only come to be part of the Academy from the 16?, wrote. Armendariz, say that it is made to not promoted competitiveness seems you hypocritical considering that society already is responsible for promoting this competitiveness by itself. The rest of filmmakers remain, for now, silence. The Academy has justified the ban arguing that children who won a Goya became active members of the Academy, which implies legal circumstances not payable to a minor and that it may cause to children under 16 years a series of external factors that determine your professional and personal development. Controversy in the decision of the Academy network has also been questioned in several Internet forums. In a survey published in the votes received during the Tuesday and Wednesday morning indicated that 82% of the participants considered as unfair. Isn’t it better to make a rule that says that if a child wins a Goya, inaccessible to be an active member of the Academy until he reaches the age of majority?, believed the wearer the cat with boots, thus rebutting one of the approaches of the Academy. For his part, yomismoconmigo was surprised that children are of age to work, but not for that recognize you the merits if they do well. Similar views abound on social networks like Twitter, where the label #goyaunder16 (Goya below 16, in English) has become trending topic, i.e. in one of the most cited issues of the day. Source of the news: David Trueba and Montxo Armendariz, against which children are not eligible for a Goya

Robin Soderling

The Majorcan makes self-criticism and pressure at Roland Garros is removed. He surpassed this Monday to Ljubicic and is already in the quarterfinals of the tournament. It will be measured to Robin Soderling, his executioner in the second round in 2009. Rafael Nadal tried to release this Monday, once again, the pressure of the media at Roland Garros and said that at the moment is in quarter-final and happy, and has no obligation to win this tournament six times. Win this tournament again? I have no confidence, and I am not playing too well to win this tournament today, that’s the truth, admitted Nadal.

You have to be realistic, and today I have not played it sufficiently well to win this tournament, he added. But I’ve already won five times before and I have no obligation to win six. I’ll try again, since then. But I’m not a genius, and I cannot predict the future, said Nadal. The next round will be a match crucial for me, because if I win it will be a very important victory, and if I do it is because I am playing well. If not, I am coaching me on grass the next day, he said.

Nadal, however, drew positive conclusions from today’s game. I have improved my position on the track and I’ve hit with more conviction, he said. In recent years I’ve played fantastic from bathrooms. This year the second party was positive and today at times was good, with good level. But I have to get me the nerves for the next round, because it is the most important match of the tournament, he added. It is true that I am not playing well, but it is a very good signal that is in the quarterfinals playing poorly. My requirement is very large. The problem is that no you can always play well and I’ve been seven years between the first two, he said.

Carbon Monoxide Leak

The causes of the leak are unknown. A 14-year-old girl had to be moved to the Hospital are Llatzer, although already recovered. Two weeks ago died a woman from respiratory failure. The evicted guests are being relocated to other hotels. About 500 people have had to be evicted and a 14 year old girl has had to be moved to the Hospital are Llatzer due to a leak of carbon monoxide that has taken place at the Hotel Tropical Park, located in the Arenal de Llucmajor (Mallorca). The Local police has added that the young man is now recovered and several patrols are currently at the hotel to control that no one enters the same and to accompany the guests to collect their belongings. Specifically, the hotel in which there has been leakage, for reasons that are still unknown, is located in number 6 of the street Moseen Antoni Alcover.

As confirmed by Local police, two weeks ago died a woman as a result of a respiratory failure, which subsequently is He confirmed that it was a monoxide poisoning. With similar symptoms was admitted this Saturday at dawn a minor of 14 years. Industry technicians are doing measurements in the hotel, room by room, to detect the focus of the leak, while evicted guests have had to be relocated in other hotel establishments. Source of the news: vandalise to 500 people in a hotel on Majorca by a carbon monoxide leak

Catalan Generalitat

AGENCIES survey was conducted by the center of Opinion studies of the Generalitat. The probe data in 29.5% the number of undecided voters. The PSC would become the third force, from the 28 current seats to 15. Another study, of the CIS, does not give an absolute majority to CiU and keeps the PSC as a second force. CiU would get an absolute majority in the Catalan elections on November 25 with a 43.4% of votes, and there is a 29.5% undecided, according to the Centro de Estudios de Opinion (CEO) of the Catalan Generalitat, who has presented his barometer press conference this Thursday, hours before the start of the election campaign. The CEO poll estimated that CiU would get absolute majority, with between 69 and 71 seats, against 62 now; PPC snatch the PSC the paper’s second largest political in Catalonia, to get 18 or 19 members, so it would be equal or win a parliamentarian; While the Catalan Socialists would become the third force, passing the 28 current representatives at 15, the worst result in its history in an election Catalan, losing almost half of its current members. ERC would get 14 seats, four more than now; ICV-EUiA would be maintained with 10 parliamentarians; C s doubling its representation, since it would increase from three to six seats, and would form own group; Solidaritat (SI) would be outside the Parliament, while the CUP could enter the camera, placed in a fork between 0 and 3 deputies. In any case, the poll points out the sum among the undecided (29.5%) and those who have not wanted to answer what policy option would vote (10.8%) exceeds 40%, once this percentage already shoot up to 45% in the latest survey of CEO, last October. This survey, carried out from 2,500 interviews between 22 and 30 October, was prepared after the regional elections in the Basque country and Galicia, and in a pre-election time in Catalonia, marked by the sovereign debate.